Our "A-Form to Salesforce" add-on (includes MT plugins A-Form, A-Member, and A-Reserve) allows the user to easily take contact data collected through Movable Type corporate websites and use it alongside the popular SaaS/Cloud CRM (customer management) service, Salesforce.
Functions / Features
- Easily create Contact Forms, Document Request Forms, and Quote Request Forms (among other related forms) on your Movable Type web site with information taken directly from the Salesforce database.
- A-Member (customer information) and A-Reserve (product reservation information) help simplify interactions between you and the consumer.
- Set automatic registration to lead (web-to-lead), case (web-to-case), or both and data generated from A-Form, A-Member, and A-Reserve.
- Easily specify the relationship on the Salesforce side between lead and case for use as entry input field IDs.
- Install the plug-in to begin use immediately, even if you already have an A-Form deployed.
54,000 yen (includes tax) （1 product license per 1 copy of Movable Type）
Test / Purchase
Feel free to download the trial version of the product for free before purchasing. You will need to fill out a request form to access the free trial download link.
(link currently for Japanese version only)
※If you belong to an NPO, NGO, volunteer organization, or run a website related to the March 11th 2011 Tohoku earthquake disaster relief, see this page for information on the "Free License".
The A-Form to Salesforce manual contains a summary of the product, plus installation and usage instructions.
Contact us for questions that cannot be answered with the user guide.
Movable Type versions: 5.05.15.26.0 Japanese only
A-Form to Salesforce or its documentation is not fully localized into English. If you are interested in using A-Form to Salesforce but require additional translation, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.