Add video conversion functions with Amazon Elastic Transcoder.
Amazon Elastic Transcoder converts video content directly through the API, without the need for AWS command line tools, and can be used over a large number of servers.
After installation, use the “Video converter” function from the item list screen.
If the video converter job is registered, it’s possible to have the following actions run automatically with tasks (‘run-periodic-tasks’).
- Upload the video file to S3.
- Register Elastic Transcoder Job.
- Job completion is monitored on a regular basis.
- Once completed, the converted video file is downloaded and registered as an item.
- Video conversion (outputs 1 file at a time)
- Video conversion (playlist generation / only TS)
- Music conversion
- Thumbnail creation
Movable Type versions: 6.0 Japanese only
Video Transcoder or its documentation is not fully localized into English. If you are interested in using Video Transcoder but require additional translation, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.