“Rainier” is a responsive web design Media Queries (CSS) based theme. Rainier automatically adjusts the size and design of the blog or website, providing an optimized viewing experience across a variety of devices.
Rainier also offers customization options for overall theme design and navigation.
- Title display can be replaced with an uploaded header image.
- Cover image can be replaced with an uploaded cover image.
- Custom favicons can be uploaded using the item upload function.
- Specific web pages can be added to the main navigation.
- The og:image can be replaced with an uploaded image.
- By default, the top 10 most recent entries are listed on the top page. Search results using mt-search.cgi are also displayed as 10 results per page.
- Bread crumb navigation is used, except on the top page, error page, and search result pages.
- The Rainier style can also be applyed to the blog entry editing screen by setting the editor style sheet.
Movable Type versions: 5.05.15.26.0 Verified