This is a theme pack for Movable Type and Melody based on the old default “Classic Blog” design, and is also a complete reference example for the Theme Manager plugin.
Four themes are included in the theme pack:
- Classic Blog, Cityscape, references many cities (Austin, Boston, Chicago, DC, Houston, Kiev, LA, London, Miami, Nashville, NYC, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle, SF, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, and Vegas).
- Classic Blog, Hills, in four colors (dusk, green, midnight, and pink).
- Classic Blog, Minimalist, in several colors (blue, brown, green, grey, light blue, light green, pink, purple, red, and white).
- Classic Blog, Unity, in four variations (blue, green, purple, and tricolor).
This plugin is installed just like any other Movable Type Plugin.
Next, use one of the included themes on a blog. There are three ways to do so:
- Create a new blog, and choose one of the theme template sets.
- Go to Design > Templates and choose to Refresh Blog Templates, and choose one of the theme template sets.
- Go to Design > Theme Dashboard and select “Apply a new Theme,” where you can select one of the themes.
- Movable Type 4.1 or higher
- Config Assistant 1.8 or higher
- Theme Manager 0.9.4 or higher
- AutoPrefs 0.4 or higher
- Custom CSS 0.96 or higher
Movable Type versions: 4.3 Verified